Andy Richardson is a Charlotte County native who graduated from Charlotte High School. In addition to his local knowledge he has the following expert qualifications:
- Marketing Degree – Florida State University
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) – University of South Florida
- Real Estate Broker – BK687519
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser RZ2615
- MAI – designation from the Appraisal Institute
- Former Special Magistrate – Sarasota County Value Adjustment Board
Andy is a full service real estate broker offering assistance in both residential and commercial sales and leasing. He has over 21 years of real estate experience including lending, appraising and sales. He has been a Florida licensed sales person since April 2000 and over that time has sold properties ranging from single family homes and vacant land to shopping centers. As an appraiser, he has valued thousands of properties in Southwest Florida ranging from single family homes to complex commercial investment property. When not at work Andy serves faithfully at his church, First Baptist Church Port Charlotte. Andy and his wife have five children and enjoy spending their time traveling, camping and fishing.